HTML Template Plug-in
JHTML1.0 For Jedit
JHTML1.0 For Jedit4.0 has been relaesed
"JHTML1.0" is a plug-in application for the text editor "Jedit3.0/Jedit4.0".
This plug-in makes your Jedit into a HTML editor.
You can insert various HTML tags into your document with a single action or through a special wizard. JHTML also supports other useful functions such as the table tag generation from tabbed data.
You can make cool and clean HTML documents efficiently by combining of the text editor Jedit, the HTML validation checker JChecker and this HTML templates plug-in JHTML.
"JHTML1.0 " is written in AppleScrit using "FaceSpan3.5.2" (Degital Technology International).
JHTML1.0 For Jedit is a freeware.
- JHTML is a fat-binary application which works both in 68K and Power Macintosh.
- MacOS8 or higher which supports Appearance Manager is recommended. The horizontal tool bar of JHTML will not appear in the systems which do not support Appearance Manager.
- The text editor "Jedit3.0/Jedit4.0" is needed.
- AppleScript scripting addition "Jon's Commands 2.1" is also needed. You can download it from
- For viewing the HTML rendering you make, an Internet browser such as "Netscape Navigator" or MS Internet Explorer" is also needed.
- We recommend to use the HTML validation checker "JChecker".
You can download JHTML program and its manual from the following.
For Jedit3.0: JHTML3_104E.sea.hqx : 1MB (BinHex format)
For Jedit4.0: JHTML4_104E.sea.hqx : 1MB (BinHex format)
AppleScript scripting addition "Jon's Commands 2.1" is also needed. You can download it from the following URL. "Jon's Commands 2.1" is a freeware.
If you have any question, please email us.
Artman21 User Support section.
16-11, Minami Fujisawa, Fujisawa, Kanagawa, Japan 251-0055