Contextual Menu Plugin
Contextual Menu Plugin which enables to open selected files using Jedit or JChecker.
Supports for OS X 10.2 (Jaguar) and Classic OS. ( Rev.1.0.2 released on 8.28.2002)
On Finder, you can open selected files with Jedit or JChecker using the contextual menu. In an application such as a mailer or browser, you can copy selected text to Jedit and edit it in Jedit window. JeditCM.plugin supports for both OS X and Classic OS.
Notes and Requirements
- Use the file "JeditCM.plugin X" for Mac OS X.
- Use the file "JeditCM.plugin" for Mac OS 8.0-9.2.
- JeditCM.plugin supports for Jedit 3.0 or Jedit4.0.
- JeditCM.plugin supports for JChecker3.0
Youn can download the program and manual of JeditCM.plugin from the following link. It contains both OS X and Classic OS versions.
- 2002.08.28 Rev.1.0.2
- Supports for OS X 10.2 (Jaguar).
Fixed a memory leak bug.
- 2002.08.8 Rev.1.0.1
- The first public release.
If you have any question, please email us.
Artman21 User Support section.
16-11, Minami Fujisawa, Fujisawa, Kanagawa, Japan 251-0055