Multi-Replace Plug-in For Jedit
JMultiReplace 1.0 For Jedit4.0/3.0 Rev$B#1(B.0.8 (04.03.2001 Released)
"JMultiReplace 1.0" is a plug-in application for the text editor "Jedit". Using this plug-in, you can find and replace the multiple sets of strings at once.
"JMultiReplace" is written in AppleScrit using "FaceSpan3.5" (Degital Technology International).
JMultiReplace 1.0 is Freeware.
- System: MacOS 7.5 or higher. MacOS8.1 or higher are recommended.
- As JMultiReplace is a Fat Binary Application, it works on both 68K Macintosh
and Power Macintosh.
- The text editor "Jedit" is needed.
You can download the program and manual from the following.
For Jedit3.0: JMultiReplace108E3.sea.hqx : 816KB
For Jedit4.0: JMultiReplace108E4.sea.hqx : 816KB
- 04.03.2001 Rev1.0.8. Fixed a bug that the preference file is sometimes destroyed.
- 01.29.2001 Rev1.0.7. Supports for the resize-able dialog..
- Supports the version for Jedit4.0.
- 3.24.2000 Rec1.0.6
- Fixed a bug that JMultiReplace does not start and hang-up when it is
invoked from the macro menu "Multi-Replace" of Jedit.
- 3.23.2000 Rec1.0.5
- Revised to clear the undo buffer after each replacing. This will prevent Jedit to fall into memory overflow. For clearing the undo buffer, Jedit Rev3.0.4 or later is needed.
- Revised to save the search condition onto the file "JMultiReplace.pref"
in the Preference folder when the program terminates. The last search
condition will be restored at the next start up.
- 9.27.99 Rev1.0.4. The program does not quit automatically after the searching.
- 9.06.99 Rev1.0.3. The following bug was fixed.
Just after you push the "Replace" or "Cancel" button, the program sometimes freezes.
- 8.20.99 The first English Version JMultiReplace1.0.2.
- 4.05.99 The first version of JMultiReplace1.01 (Japanese Version only).
If you have any question, please email us.
Artman21 User Support section.
16-11, Minami Fujisawa, Fujisawa, Kanagawa, Japan 251-0055